What I am grateful for in 2019
This year I was grateful for:
- Health: I feel like I am in better health that I have ever been.
- Home: my parents are giving me food and shelter while I sort my life out.
- Friends: my good friends never abandoned me and where there to help me.
- Places I visited: I went to Finland! This is a dream come true for me.
- Family: I have people in my family who love me unconditionally and show it.
- My job: it provides the money I need to live and gave me awesome opportunities in 2019.
- Lessons learned from people: “Set a goal, keep your eyes on it no matter what”.
- Talents I have: I am organised and focused. I can draw and use it to relax, my English is a great tool at work.
- Freedom: I live in a place and a time where I truly can do what I want.
- Pets: cats and dogs don’t judge. They show affection and emotions freely.
- Life: I am blessed to be here, in this moment, being able to write this.
© 2021 Melyanna. Some rights reserved.